On Brandbassador your Ambassadors become part of your sales community. They can generate cash sales for your brand using tracking links and discount codes.
If at any point your sales do not track for your Ambassadors, this can be caused by a few different reasons:
The Brandbassador tracking script in your web shop has been deleted
The Brandbassador tracking script in your web shop has been edited
You have additional plugins which are counteracting against the Brandbassador tracking pixel being fired
For points 1 and 2, please see below for how to fix this issue. For point 3, please contact your Customer Success Manager who will be able to aid further in a solution to multiple plugins.
💡If you are using the additional plugin Shopify Recharge, please click HERE on how to easily integrate.
If your tracking script in your web shop has been deleted or edited this will cause sales to stop tracking through Brandbassador. Please follow these steps to reset your tracking script:
1. Click in your Settings > Integration page on the platform.
2. Delete the web shop which is not tracking sales by clicking on the bin icon in the "Linked web shops" table.
3. Scroll up and select "Shopify - Add web shop".
3. Click done and copy the tracking pixel shown and go into your web shop.
4. Go into your web shop settings.
5. Select Checkout
6. Scroll down to "Additional scripts"
7. Find the Brandbassador script and remove the text to paste in the new script.
💡Make sure to put the script exactly as copied, any spaces or extra letters will corrupt the code!
8. Scroll down and click Save
9. Return to Brandbassador settings page and click "Done".
Now you have reset your tracking pixel script, you can test your integration is working perfectly.
If your integration is still failing, please contact your Customer Success Manager for further assistance.