What are Tracking Links?
Tracking Links are links generated for each Ambassador allowing them to earn commission on sales made via their link. An Ambassador will share their link with friends and followers and each sale made through their link will be attributed to their account.
To learn more about Tracking Links, please check out the article linked here!
What are Mission specific Tracking Links?
Tracking Links can be generated for specific Missions. These links can apply to your brand's entire web shop or a specific product.
By allowing the Tracking Link to track sales made from anywhere on the web shop, you can easily monitor the Mission's performance.
Alternatively, by choosing to create Tracking Links for a specific product, Ambassadors will be encouraged to promote their link and generate sales for a particular item on the web shop!
💡 Specific product Tracking Links can be great for new releases or products your brand would like to focus on!
How to enable Tracking Links for a specific Mission?
1. Open up the Mission Maker.
2. Click through to Advanced Settings.
3. Turn on the toggle for Mission Specific Tracking Link
4. If you would like the Tracking Link to apply exclusively to one product, will be able to enter in the URL for the chosen product once the toggle is turned on. If you would like the Tracking Link to apply to the entire web shop, leave this box empty.
Where are Tracking Links in the app?
There are two places that your Ambassadors can create
1. Brand Page
2. Missions (if Tracking Link toggle is enabled in Mission)