Our development team have been hard at work creating new features for the app and fixing any issues you may have experienced. So you can make the most out of Brandbassador we want to share these new features and fixes with you!
🚀🚀🚀 NEW FEATURES 🚀🚀🚀
1. You can now edit the expiry dates of missions with Request to do turned ON. In the mission > awaiting submissions you can edit the days left for the ambassador to submit by either selecting the ambassador and clicking on "edit days left" or clicking on the "pencil icon".
Once you have clicked either of these options you will see an "edit days left to post" pop up box. Here you can select a time frame in "days left to post" (between 1-30 days) and also choose whether you would like to send a message to the ambassador informing them of the extra time they have been given. Once set up, just click "confirm" and done!
2. On the code drop dashboard, you can now see there is an icon on each code drop (top right) that can be clicked to see the drops details.
3. When you create a segment/filter it will be automatically shown in the Saved Filters or Saved Segments drop down list without having to refresh the page.
🕷🕷🕷 BUGS FIXED 🕷🕷🕷
- Match product to ambassador is creating a segment correctly.
- Issue with sales not tracking through sales mission is now working again.
- The issue with not being able to publish social boost missions from scratch has now been fixed.
- Sales with $0 revenue will no longer be tracked.
- Brands can now use the filtering system on mission details dashboard.
- Ambassadors can no longer generate discount codes with past expiry dates.
- Number of unread messages shown in the navigation bar in admin will now match how many unread messages there are.
- The issue with mission submissions not loading has now been resolved.