If you would like your ambassadors to put a lot of effort into creating high really high quality content they should be rewarded accordingly. For such missions we highly recommend reward in cash similarly as you would in a collaboration outside of Brandbassador. In order to ensure you get what you pay for we have developed the image request, so they can show you the photo they are going to post first, and you can approve the photo and the cash reward before they publish it.
So let’s go ahead and see how we do this when creating from scratch
As an action we want Social Media > Instagram > Instagram Post.
1. Under Advanced Settings I want them to Request to do this mission, this will turn the action button for the ambassadors in the app into a Request, which will need approval before they can complete this mission. You can use this request on any mission where you want control of exactly which ambassadors will be doing this mission.
2. Next you should set a time limit (expiry time) for your ambassadors to complete this mission after the request with the image is approved. As they would have the photo ready to post we recommend around 5 days here, which makes sure ambassadors have a clear deadline to post and it gives you as an Admin better control of your budget.
Once you set an expiry time, you'll notice the "Ambassador should be able to request again if submission time expires" is automatically enabled. This means the ambassadors will be able to request to do the mission again if the submission time expires. So in case they were unable to complete the mission within the 5 day limit for whatever reason, they can request again as long as there is budget left. You can however choose to disable this option if you would prefer the ambassadors only have one chance to complete the mission in the time you set.
3. You can then enable the "Ambassador must include image in their request" option. This means when the ambassadors request to do the mission, they will also have to submit an image.
PS: Make sure to emphasise in the mission description that the image they upload in the request needs to be the same as the one they will post on Instagram if approved for the mission.
1. With a mission like this we recommend to set the reward them with Cash Per Engagement, and for example for an Instagram Post 'Per Like'.
2. A recommended reward is around 20 cents per like, which is a good reward, but still below the industry average. This means someone who gets 200 likes on their post would get 40 dollars.
The maximum reward for a mission like this should be higher than normal, to ensure to attract those who have a high engagement on their posts, and it's recommended to also set a minimum reward to reflect the value of the content in itself no matter how many engagements they receive.
3. We also recommend keeping the "Ambassadors over max reward can submit offer" toggle ON so any ambassador who is entitled to over the maximum reward of $500 can submit an offer. This means any ambassador who has more than 2500 likes on average on their last 20 posts will get the option to either request to do the mission for $500 or they can choose to submit an offer to Onepiece where the admin can approve or counter-offer.
The pre-filled description is for an Instagram Post, so you should update the description to inform the ambassadors that they have to upload an quality photo to be approved first
So make sure to add something like:
1. Take a high quality photo of the best pose you can pull off with our product, then request to do this mission and upload your photo for us to approve.
2. If approved return to this mission and click the button below to complete your post
It's also recommended to emphasise in the terms and conditions something like:
Please put some great effort behind this photo, as it needs to be well thought through and high quality - just so have grounds to reject if it is not good enough.
Note: The mandatory keywords inserted earlier is automatically added to the terms and conditions so there is no reason to insert these again. Other terms and conditions are also automatically added such as ‘fake likes and comments will be detected’ and that the maximum reward is capped on double the average likes on the ambassadors previous posts to protect yourselves from paying for fake engagement.
For the ambassador:
When a mission is set up with request with image ON as we've just described, the ambassador will then need to upload an image with their request like this.
You as an Admin will then be able to see their request on their request tile. To view their submitted image, click the "view" button.
If approved, the ambassador will then complete the mission and you can choose to approve or reject their submission as with a normal mission.
Now you're all clued up on "Cash with image request"! Good job, I think that definitely deserves a cookie! 🍪