Our development team have been hard at work creating new features for the app and fixing any issues you may have experienced. So you can make the most out of Brandbassador we want to share these new features and fixes with you!
🚨 🚨 🚨 Attention required 🚨 🚨 🚨
We have made changes to our sales mission flow in a chain mission. From now on, the sales will only track through the mission the brand is completing. It will not track through the missions in the chain until they have been unlocked. If a submission is pending and they generate more sales, it will not track through the next mission. For example, an Ambassador will need to generate 10 sales overall to complete this chain:
Mission 1 - generate 2 sales
Mission 2 - generate 3 sales
Mission 3 - generate 5 sales
🚀🚀🚀 NEW FEATURES 🚀🚀🚀
1. If a gift card cannot be created automatically in your web shop, it will be shown in your Recent Notifications to be created manually.
2. In the Main dashboard and mission dashboard you can now filter by timespan, country and Ambassador type. This is done by clicking on the filter icon in the top right side of the page and use the filters in the side bar.
3. You can now see if those applying for your brand were invited by another one of your Ambassadors. The team members profile picture will be shown in the Application tile.
4. When Ambassadors request to take part in a mission and upload an image, they can then be rejected and reapply. As long as you toggle on in the rejection message modal window to "Allow Ambassador to reapply".
6. You can now see the statistics for group message. This means you can see how many messages were sent, successfully delivered, failed or pending delivery. This is found by clicking into the Message centre > group message > stats.
🕷🕷🕷 BUGS FIXED 🕷🕷🕷
- Issue with Own Ambassador tile always showing as zero when filtering by timespan has been resolved
- Issue with codes being uploaded in a sales mission but not auto-populating has been resolved
- Issue with audience filters not working for sales missions has been resolved
- Issue with mission maker not being able to filter by segments with zero Ambassadors has been resolved
- Number of sales count shown in finance tile drop down will include sales with $0 revenue
- Cash rewards section in finance tile drop down listing is now exportable again
- Issue with cash to gift card earnings not transferring into Reward account for admin has been resolved
- Facebook social boost missions will only auto-publish for posts you make on your Facebook brand page
- Issue with the branch.io link directing to the app store even if the app is downloaded has been resolved. If app is downloaded, the link will direct straight to the app now