Once you have asked your Ambassadors to participate in a mission, they will complete the mission and the submission will be sent to you for approval.
Where are Mission Submissions?
There are two areas to view Ambassador mission submissions; in the main dashboard and within the mission details page.
For the article on Mission Submissions within the mission details page, please click here.
Missions Details Page
To view mission submission in the Mission Details page, please follow these steps:
1. Click into the Missions Dashboard.
2. On the Missions Dashboard, locate the mission you would like to view.
3. In the Missions Details page, click the Missions Submissions bar to view submissions.
4. View Mission Submissions.
Approving Mission Submissions
If you have viewed the submission and the Ambassador has completed the mission correctly, approve their submission by clicking the "Approve" Button:
💡For submissions that ask Ambassadors to submit an image or post, you can click on the image to enlarge it! This is great for user generated content as it can be saved straight from the platform!
Simply click on the submission to view it, and save directly from Brandbassador!
When Ambassador's submission is approved, a notification is sent to their account informing them that their submission has been approved and their allocated reward is sent to their account:
💡Really love an Ambassador's submission? Give them a star rating! You can view an Ambassador's star rating in the Ambassador details page, Ambassador dashboard (list view) and filter mission audiences by star rating too!
Rejecting Mission Submissions
If the Ambassador has not completed the mission correctly, you can reject their submission by clicking the "Reject" button:
If you reject an Ambassador's submission, you can send them a rejection message letting them know why their submission was rejected.
You can also give them feedback or instructions on how they can compete the mission successfully and ask that they resubmit for the mission.
To send a rejection message:
1. Click the "Reject" button to open a pop-up window with the option to send your Ambassador a message about their rejection.
2. Write your message to the Ambassador and click "Reject" to send the message and reject the submission:
Rejection Message Macro
Sometimes you may need to reject multiple submissions for the same reason. To help with this, you can use the rejection message macro feature!
To create a rejection message macro, please follow these steps:
1. On the Mission Submission tile, click the "Reject" button.
2. Write the message you would like to save as a macro.
3. Click the "Save message as macro" button.
4. Name this macro.
💡If this message could apply to rejected submissions for all missions, click the "Save macro for all missions" button!
5. Click "Save" to finish creating your rejection macro.
6. This Macro is now saved, and can be found by clicking the "Select macro" drop down menu.
Sometimes you will have multiple submissions that you would like to approve at once. This is done by following these steps:
1. Sort the Ambassador submissions into list view:
2. Once in list view, you can individually select the Ambassadors whose submissions you would like to approve.
3. Alternatively, you can bulk approve submissions by clicking here:
4. When bulk approving submissions, you can choose whether to mass select one page or the entire list of pending submissions.
5. Once all of the submissions you would like to approve are selected, click the "Approve selected" button.
💡When dealing with a high volume of submissions, individually reject all submissions that have been completed incorrectly and bulk approve all other submissions to save time!
Within the Mission Details page, you can also view all submissions that have been submitted to the mission.
All submissions can be found by clicking into the drop-down menu and selecting the mission submissions you would like to view:
Data regarding each of these submissions can be exported from the missions page. This is done by following these steps:
1. Select the mission submissions you would like to export from the drop-down menu.
2. Click the "Export" button.
3. A report will be generated and downloaded immediately!