Article under construction...coming soon
To be completed:
Activating discount links sound great. You can have tracking links and discount links active at the same time.
Please note, it is currently only possible to make two options available to ambassadors between Discount Code, Discount Link or Tracking Link.
To turn on discount links, please follow these steps:
1. Log into your admin dashboard and visit your Settings
2. Click the tab called "Sales and Discounts" and scroll down to section called "Discount Links Settings"
3. Turn the toggle below the header ON
4. In the box that appears, you can insert the url that you wish for ambassadors to drive their followers to. This can be your website desenio.com or a specific page on your website
5. Click 'save' to save your details
>>> Please see the first attached image with numbered steps for further details. :)
6. After you save details, Discount links will now be available to your ambassadors under Desenio's page on the app.
>>> Please see the last three attached images for how this looks like to ambassadors on the app.
>>> Please see here what the link looks like when copied to clipboard (it is editable)
"Hey! You can use my code casetify.com/BBRIMATEST2 at checkout to get 15% off your entire purchase at Casetify! casetify.com"
If you wish to test Discount Links, you can copy the above steps on the platform and on the app. You can also place a test order as an ambassador by going through the link to Desenio should you wish. Please let me know if you have any further questions. :)