🚀🚀🚀 NEW FEATURES 🚀🚀🚀
Our development team have been hard at work creating new features for the app and fixing any issues you may have experienced. So you can make the most out of Brandbassador We want to share these new features and fixes with you!
1. You can now require Ambassadors to have a profile picture set before applying to your brand. Simply turn on the toggle in Settings > Ambassadors to see all their beautiful faces before approving 🤩.
2. When filtering mission submissions in your main dashboard, you can click into an Ambassadors page and click back to the dashboard and the filters will remain.
3. You can now copy draft missions directly from the mission maker.
4. You can now add tracking links directly into a mission to track the revenue of a specific mission.
5. Missions with specific discount codes and links to track revenue can now also include a link to the products applicable to the codes.
🕷🕷🕷 BUGS FIXES 🕷🕷🕷
- Issue with brands not being able to top up their missions has been resolved
- Issue with mission submission engagements being stuck at 1 minute in the processing stage has bee resolved
- Issue with Ambassador not being able to click "request freebie" for missions in the app has been resolved