If your social media accounts unlink from Brandbassador, this will cause problems for your Ambassador submitting for your missions. They can become unlinked for a few reasons:
- Your account becomes verified
- You login from a different country
- The social media platform has server updates
- You change the password to your account
To relink your social media accounts, please follow these steps:
💡Please note, if you are logged into another account on the web browser it will link this page automatically. To avoid this, please log out of any other accounts in a different browser.
1. Click into Settings (You will need to be a Super admin to access the settings page).
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the social media account options.
3. If previously linked the bubbles will show as coloured. This does not mean they have not relinked. Click the social media icon of the platform you would like to relink. This will then show a pop up page asking you to authorise the account. If you are not logged in, you will need to log in first in the pop up window (Please make sure you do not have pop ups blocked).
4. Click Authorise and you are done 🎉