Choosing the right Ambassadors can be hard. It's important to pick the right people to suit your brand, and they are joining your community to represent your company. Sometimes it's not enough to simply check their social media, you want to ensure you are approving an Ambassador who is dedicated to working with you. Which is why a text application can be really useful.
By turning this feature on in your settings, your future Ambassador applications will need to answer a question written by you, asking them to show their commitment to your brand. You shouldn't make this too hard as it may be off-putting to some Ambassadors, but it shouldn't be super easy either! Think of it as a job interview questions 😃Making them work for it, will show you who your committed Ambassadors are.
Here is a step by step guide on how to turn on text applications:
- Go into Settings
- Click Users
- Scroll down to Ambassadors application settings
- Turn on toggle for "Ambassadors must submit a text application (See example)"
- Enter the question you would like your Ambassadors to answer
- Click Save
Here are some examples of questions that you can use:
- Please tell us why you think you would be a great Ambassador for our brand?
- What do you love most about our brand?
- If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one of our products, what would it be and why?
- What makes you the perfect Ambassador?
It's good to mix these up and customise them to your brand. This will also ensure that no two brands have the same question 😃