It's 2019 and we know you are busy building your brand community. At Brandbassador, we want to help you make the most of your time by automating your missions.
Social Boost missions are automatically added in Mission Maker when you post on social media. They can be used to quickly generate buzz around a new post, for example "Like our post on Instagram".
You can publish and approve these automatically in your Settings and tailor them exactly to your needs. Here is a step by step guide on how to do this:
1. Click into your Settings and select the "Missions" tab
2. Scroll down to "Automatically publish Social Boost Missions"
3. Select what social media network you would like your Social Boost Missions to be published for
4. Select what you would like your ambassadors to do such as comment, share, like or retweet your post
5. Choose the frequency on how often you want the missions to be published i.e. for every post you upload
6. Choose whether you want the mission to be automatically approved when submitted. This will ensure your ambassadors are not waiting long for their reward 😃
7. You can edit the summary and mission description to your exact style
8. Finally, click the tick button to automate your Social Boost Missions. Then sit back and relax!
To set the reward amount you want your ambassadors to receive, scroll up to "Social Boost Mission rewards" and fill in the relevant sections.