We have found that a strong social media following can increase a brand's chances of success on with Brandbassador. Therefore, to make the most of the platform, you should actively work towards a strong social media following.
This does not mean you need millions of followers, but it is important that the followers you do have are engaging with you online. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Consistent posting - Posting regularly helps your followers to keep track of your brand. Also keeping your brand imaging consistent can encourage new viewers to click follow - as everyone loves an aesthetically pleasing Instagram ;)
- Be engaged on Instagram - Your followers want to interact with you online, so make sure you are responding to comments and messages to prevent people unfollowing you.
- Hashtags - Make sure you hashtag your company and its slogans so your fans can follower this too. This ensures they'll never miss a new post :)
- Use Brandbassador comment missions to get ambassadors to tag their friends in your post - People are four times more likely to buy a product when referred by a friend. So encourage your ambassadors to introduce your brand to their friends. This is a great way to use word-of-mouth marketing to promote you brand :)
- Use Insta story missions to get ambassadors to boost your brands followers - When your ambassadors share your posts on their Insta stories, you are interacting with a whole new set of potential customers, followers, and ambassadors